Friday, May 1, 2009

Religion

Religion is crap. Everybody knows that nobody is capable of living their life with no fault. So these same douche bags that obviously have done wrong in their life, try to tell us how we should live our lives. Don't make sense to me.

I question everything I read, hear, or see. Religion is no different. It's all about crowd control, a way to convince a mass amount of people to do as you say. Religion is just authority in a different form. They try to tell you that if you do not accept their god... whether it's Jesus, Allah, Michael Jackson or whoever, than you will burn and suffer and cry and choke and live miserably for the rest of eternity after you die... but remember, this god loves you. And he needs money. He is all powerful, all knowing, and the creator of everything... yet still cannot balance his checkbook.

I can't go to church to listen to some guy. Just because he's a "priest" does not make him special. He didn't levitate from the ceiling when I walked through the door, he's not gettin me drunk with his water, he can't do any magic. He's just some guy. And this guy is trying to tell me how to live my life. Screw that.

The only religion that I've seen so far that I can dig is Buddhism, and that's not even considered a religion. Buddhists don't care if you believe in anything else, that's why I like it so much. They don't believe in god, they believe in reality. That's cool too... but I do have a god. It's not the same as religion. I don't go to church. I believe in karma, as in if you put out positive energy it comes back to you, and same goes for negatives. Karma is my god if you want to put it like that. My god has no name, my god just is.

I need something to argue with if I'm going to continue.

2 comments:

  1. i agree belive in god or jesus and who ever you belive in but dont be so closed minded about it and so easily deceived by shit somebody wrote ITS CALLED BRAINWASHING! the government is on that shit so stop watching tv and get educated muthaf*ckas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Religion is about as productive as smashing your face into a wall covered with nails. There's no magical sky wizard that hears everyone whipser at the same time..people SHOULD be smarter than that but hey its America the land of the ignorant where good music is defined by how many times "nigga" is used in a song...oh its Scrump by the way

    ReplyDelete