Monday, May 4, 2009

Going Nowhere Slow

Where the junk at? I got the loot
You ain't holdin it then you got the boot
Gotta have it to support my dirty habit
I'll do anything that I gotta to grab it
Don't wanna be a drug addict cuz that's just tragic
But I'm young stupid & impressionable
And my will to say "no" is questionable
My boys are my boys it's not intentional
But who's the ones that got me buggin' wit my mental
I'd never diss my homies in a rap
Cuz I know they got my back
This shit'll throw ya life off track
I did my own fair share of the shit
All I really want is to go legit & quit
But I'm back on the scene steady smokin' mean green
Doin' dills for pills and more shit that kills
This ain't a sob story just a party of my day
Fuckin myself up but hey, that's okay
Always next time right?
Gotta keep the rhymes tight
But even more my mind right
Things are much clearer when you see 'em in hind sight
It's not too late, yeah I made some mistakes
If I don't stop now then this shit'll escalate
A new high to try but is it really worth it
Never said I was perfect 'cause I did some bad things
But bad things brings broken wings
and it seems my teams all about greens & beans
no matter what the means
So I'mma little bit different, fuck it that's straight
There's bad in everyone I know you can relate
If I choose the wrong fate my future's sure to devastate
Now I know what it means to spill my heart thru a pen
I see what lies ahead so I wanna warn a friend
He's ignorant to the facts so he sits and relax
Smoke some more bud or pop some Xanax
Our motivation's gone, its all up in smoke
Don't wanna grow up to be a fuckin joke
Is he so blind by a good time that he can't see a sign?
It's ironic how I'm the one spittin these chants
When the ones that know grow so old they're shittin their pants
16 years old but I started out early
Not the rhymin' but back then was the time when
I was comittin crimes and grabbin fat dimes
And chuggin 40'z.. I was just a shorty
Moms never supported me
Maybe that's why I hit the floor, see
It's easy to blame it on her but it's my own fault
Ran with the wrong crowd so gettin fucked up's what I sought
Snatchin bottles, "they'll never catch me" is whatthefuck I thought
Shit changed quick like a light switch when I got caught
slowly made me realize there's another route
surely ain't religion cuz fuck what that's about
I got my God so fuck em that's all that needs to be said
They're all some sinnin' pricks tryin to put shit in your head
But that's a rhyme for another time so until then I'm
Joe PissAss, a dopey ass white guy
If you look a lil deeper you might see an alright guy
Maybe my words can inspire you wit this
Try to get you outta livin so devilish
Either that or you'll think that I'mma lil bitch
Fuck it, fuck you, fuck me too, and I ditch

No comments:

Post a Comment